Kirby devours these frozen concoctions. Its' gotta be the bacon! I also like bacon, however, I am declaring these strictly for the dogs!
Did You Say Bacon? Pupsicles
Cook Time: None
Freeze Time: 4-6 hours
Nutrition facts: 34 calories, 8 from fat
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (4 oz) applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup*
- 3 oz bag real bacon bits
- In a measuring cup with spout thoroughly mix together all of the ingredients except the bacon.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Pour into silicone molds or ice cube trays. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen twist to remove. If they won't come out easily hold bottom of molds under cool running water and then twist. .
I store them in the freezer in zip lock freezer bags. They'll keep for up to four months if they last that long.
* I used real maple syrup. Pancake syrup would have too many added ingredients.