Kirby loves a healthy burger! These are made with turkey but any ground meat would work.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Nutrition facts: 128 Calories, 55 Calories from fat Total fat: 5.9g or 9% (1.6g saturated fat, 0.0g trans fat)
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 (12 oz.) bag broccoli slaw
- 2 Roma tomatoes or ½ cup tomato juice
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon ground egg shell
- Purée or finely dice your veggies.
- In a large bowl use your hands to thoroughly mix together all the ingredients.
- Evenly fill each oil sprayed muffin tin with the meat mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them sit for about ten minutes to firm up before removing.
If you can't find broccoli slaw in the produce section, chop up 4 cups of broccoli, carrots and cabbage.
I freeze these in ziplock bags. Take out what you will need that morning and let thaw in the refrigerator. When time for supper just pop in the microwave for 20 seconds to warm. Quick, tasty and healthy!