It's good to have friends! Especially hunting friends who bring us deer meat! This gamey meat is practically no fat and super healthy.
Viva La Venison
Nutrition facts: 231 calories, 104 Cclories from fat Total fat: 11.6g or 18% (4.7g saturated fat, 0.0g trans fat)
- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground egg shell
- With your hands thoroughly mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Evenly divide the mixture and pat down into a greased mini loaf tin or muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Let cool and serve.
These can be frozen in zip lock bags for 3 to 4 months.
*served with Roasted Baby Carrots