Today I is three years old!!
My mama decided she needed a new puppy so she looked until she found me. She picked me out when I was only three weeks old and then when I was six weeks old she brought me home to lives with her forever.
I gots such a good life with a mama who loves me so much. I has a warm bed to sleep in ever night (I does share it with my mama) and I has a wonderful fenced in backyard to play in ever day. I has lots of fun toys that squeak and is cuddly and even ones that makes me hafta think to get treats outa them. I has good food to eat ever day and home made yummy treats mama bakes just for me and my furiends. I has warm shirts and coats and, ugh, silly jammies to wear when its cold and I gets to go swimmin when its hot. I has foster furiends that stays with me so I gets to has play dates all the time. I even has my very own car seat and harness so I gets to go to lots of fun places.
But I still wants some presents for my barkday! Please, please won't you get these presents for me? You could just get me one or two or even all of em. I woulds be so happy my tail would never stop waggin!!
- Drop off some toys, blankets, food or treats at your local shelter or rescue.
- Spend time playing with or walking an anipal at your local shelter.
- Foster an anipal who needs someone to lend them a helpin paw.
- Volunteer to transport anipals to their new furever homes.
- Adopt an anipal from your local shelter or rescue.
- Volunteer to help out at adoption events.