Creamy Chicken Biscuits
I love chicken pot pie so this is a rendition of the classic comfort food.
- 1/2 cup chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green beans, shredded
- 1/2 cup undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups brown rice flour
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
2. Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
3. Place biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
These will keep for up to five days in the refrigerator or a month in the freezer.