Sweet Potato Puffs
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 egg
1. Cook sweet potato in microwave for roughly 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
2. Cut in half and scoop out the sweet potato.
3. Mash together sweet potato and banana.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
6. Then flatten each ball with your finger. (If you want to cut out cookie shapes then add more flour to make dough less sticky and easier to work with).
7. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool.
These puffs are soft and chewy. They will keep a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Watch for mold and throw away at the first sign.
These soft cookies are packed with good stuff for your dog!