Savory Beef Bits
I probably make these twice a month. They are perfect for training since they are small and Kirby so loves them. They are greasy so they won't do well in a pocket for obvious reasons. I use them anyway because that boy will do anything and everything I ask not to mention he cooperates for longer training sessions.
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1. Cut the stew meat into half inch cubes (they will shrink while cooking) and place in medium size bowl.
2. Add parsley and olive oil. Using your hands mix until the meat is covered with the oil and parsley.
3. Spread out on foil lined baking sheet.
4. Place in cold oven.
5. Heat to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
6. Reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake for 2 hours. Let cool.
These will keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
These make great training treats or as a topper for kibble. Kirby drools for these savory bits of beef!