Pumpkin, cranberries, cinnamon, seriously what's a pup not to love? These are pawsitively pawfect for that special occasion like a barkday or a puppy play date or when you just want to show some extra appreciation for all that unconditional love you've been getting every day.
These muffins have a chewy texture. Serve them plain or add a dollop of cream cheese on top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Cran Muffins
Nutrition facts: Calories: 4/9/17
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Lightly spray muffin cups or line with cupcake papers.
- Evenly spoon mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a mini muffin pan or for 40 minutes in a regular muffin pan.
- Let them cool a few minutes then remove to a wire rack to completely cool.
These will keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator for about a week or in the freezer for several months.They should be treated as any moist baked good by watching out for mold.